Saturday, July 3, 2010

Am I Crazy???!!!!

Some people think so and I just might be! Journaling is a craft in itself and I decided that I would try a blog. I love to handcraft cards, quilt, and embroidery. Haven't mastered crochet but would like to do that someday too. Wish my Grandma Stockton Chaha were still around to teach me. She crocheted beautiful afghans. I have one that was given to my Mom. Grandma made it out of her scraps of yarn so it is of many colors. And, yes, it is granny squares! I'll make this initial blog short as I am in the process of baking home-made bread and kolaches. My sister-in-law, Linda, is an excellent bread baker and salesman! She is a Bosch dealer and when she demonstrated how easy it is to make wholesome breads - well, Tom and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to do it ourselves! I mill wheat berries that come from Montana and am also using rolled oats for some oatmeal bread today. So come on over sometime and enjoy some of these fiber-filled, whole grain breads! There's no boughten bread that can compare!